The IRS recently issued a long list of cost of living adjustments (COLAs) for various Tax Code provisions related to retirement savings. These COLAs are for the 2015 tax year and are dependent upon...
The IRS has issued final rules under Code Secs. 162 and 262 for when employees may deduct their expenses for local lodging that are required in their trade or business. The final regulations also p...
The IRS has released the simplified per diem rates that taxpayers can use to calculate reimbursements to employees for ordinary and necessary expenses incurred during business-related travel after ...
In a recently-released information letter to a taxpayer, the IRS outlined the rules for excluding the costs of van pooling, which is one type of qualified transportation fringe benefit. Code Sec. 1...
Tax refund fraud is a growing problem, 15 senators told the IRS in October. The senators urged the IRS to improve its oversight of refunds and reach out to victims of refund fraud and identity thef...
Our Success Depends on Client Satisfaction!
Welcome and thank you for visiting our Website. BCS Tax Group has been providing tax services, bookkeeping, and payroll services to individuals and small businesses since 1994. To our valued clients, we hope that this Website will be a helpful resource tool and keep you informed on the ever-changing state of federal income taxes. If you are a visitor to our site and are in need of services we provide, we hope that you will browse our site and feel free to contact us via email or telephone for further information.
As you browse through our Website, you will see that we have highlighted background information on our firm and the services we provide. We have also included useful resources such as informative articles (in our Newsletter section) and interactive financial calculators (in our Financial Tools section). In addition, we have taken the time to gather many links to external Websites that we think would be of interest to our clients and visitors (in our Internet Links section).
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments you may have - we'd love to hear from you.
- Locally Owned and Operated - Because we are a local firm, our service is very personal. Most of our clients have been with us for years. They trust us with their tax and financial matters and know that we value that trust.
- Tax Services - We handle all types of tax returns from individual to corporate, partnership, and fiduciary. We can also prepare state tax returns, and can handle those out-of- the ordinary tax situations.
- IRS Representation - Our Enrolled Agents represent clients during audits by the Internal Revenue Service, and assist clients in responding to IRS letters.
- Experience - Our four tax professionals have a combined 70+ years of experience. You can be assured that your tax return will be completed by an experienced tax professional. Each of our tax pros completes on average 24 hours of CPEs each year to maintain their Enrolled Agent status and/or to stay abreast of changes that may impact your tax return.
- Open Year Round - Unlike many franchise offices, we are open year round to handle your extensions, IRS letters, and other tax matters that may arise.
- Voted The 2011 Eagle Readers' Choice Award Best Tax Service.
- Certified under the State of Texas Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) Program.
This year, many tax law changes will take effect. We pledge to be sure that you receive all the tax credits and benefits you are entitled to. We work hard to maintain our client relationships and provide superior professional services to both returning and new clients.
BCS Tax Group, Inc.
310 University Drive East, College Station, Texas 77840