The IRS has provided four examples of the interaction of the new limit on the deduction on state and local taxes (SALT) under Code Sec. 164(b)(6) with the tax benefit rule for refunds under&...
The tax credit for new qualified plug-in electric drive motor vehicles sold by General Motors, LLC, will begin to phase out April 1, 2019. The credit begins to phase out in the second calendar quarter...
The IRS has provided the adjustments to the limitation on foreign housing expenses for specific locations for tax year 2019. Generally, a qualified individual whose entire tax year is within the appli...
The IRS has provided a waiver for any individual who, for the 2018 tax year, failed to meet the eligibility requirements of Code Sec. 911(d)(1) due to war, civil unrest, or similar adverse c...
As part of its ongoing security review, the IRS is revising the application process for obtaining an employer identification number (EIN). Starting May 13, 2019, only individuals with social security ...
The IRS has published the nonconventional source fuel reference price for calendar year 2018. The credit period for the nonconventional source production credit under Code Sec. 45K ended on ...
Our Success Depends on Client Satisfaction!
Welcome and thank you for visiting our Website. BCS Tax Group has been providing tax services, bookkeeping, and payroll services to individuals and small businesses since 1994. To our valued clients, we hope that this Website will be a helpful resource tool and keep you informed on the ever-changing state of federal income taxes. If you are a visitor to our site and are in need of services we provide, we hope that you will browse our site and feel free to contact us via email or telephone for further information.
As you browse through our Website, you will see that we have highlighted background information on our firm and the services we provide. We have also included useful resources such as informative articles (in our Newsletter section) and interactive financial calculators (in our Financial Tools section). In addition, we have taken the time to gather many links to external Websites that we think would be of interest to our clients and visitors (in our Internet Links section).
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments you may have - we'd love to hear from you.
- Locally Owned and Operated - Because we are a local firm, our service is very personal. Most of our clients have been with us for years. They trust us with their tax and financial matters and know that we value that trust.
- Tax Services - We handle all types of tax returns from individual to corporate, partnership, and fiduciary. We can also prepare state tax returns, and can handle those out-of- the ordinary tax situations.
- IRS Representation - Our Enrolled Agents represent clients during audits by the Internal Revenue Service, and assist clients in responding to IRS letters.
- Experience - Our tax professionals have a combined 50+ years of experience. You can be assured that your tax return will be completed by an experienced tax professional. Each of our tax pros completes on average 24 hours of CPEs each year to maintain their Enrolled Agent status and/or to stay abreast of changes that may impact your tax return.
- Open Year Round - Unlike many franchise offices, we are open year round to handle your extensions, IRS letters, and other tax matters that may arise.
- Voted The 2011 Eagle Readers' Choice Award Best Tax Service.
- Certified under the State of Texas Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) Program.
This year, many tax law changes will take effect. We pledge to be sure that you receive all the tax credits and benefits you are entitled to. We work hard to maintain our client relationships and provide superior professional services to both returning and new clients.
BCS Tax Group, Inc.
4066 Highway 6 South, College Station, TX 77845
P.O. Box 760 Millican, TX 77866