The IRS announced that unclaimed income tax refunds worth more than $1.3 billion await an estimated 1.3 million taxpayers who did not file a 2017 Form 1040. Most of these taxpayers must file by May 17...
The IRS has announced steps to automatically refund money this spring and summer to taxpayers who filed their tax returns reporting unemployment compensation before the recent changes made by the Amer...
Speaking before the Senate Finance Committee at an April 13 hearing on the 2021 Filing Season and the 21st Century IRS, IRS Commissioner Charles “Chuck” Rettig said that the IRS fully anticipates ...
The IRS has updated its instructions for reporting unemployment exclusions for 2020. If an individual taxpayer’s modified adjusted gross income (AGI) is less than $150,000, the American Rescue Plan ...
The IRS has been mailing letters to some taxpayers who claimed the 2020 recovery rebate credit (RRC) and may be getting a different amount than they expected.The IRS reminders taxpayers that the first...
The IRS has issued FAQs on how students and higher education institutions should report pandemic-related emergency financial aid grants. Emergency financial aid grants made by a federal agency, stat...
The IRS has updated an Audit Techniques Guide (ATG) on its website that addresses conducting income tax examinations in the retail industry. An ATG focuses on developing highly trained examiners for p...
Our Success Depends on Client Satisfaction!
Welcome and thank you for visiting our Website. BCS Tax Group has been providing tax services, bookkeeping, and payroll services to individuals and small businesses since 1994. To our valued clients, we hope that this Website will be a helpful resource tool and keep you informed on the ever-changing state of federal income taxes. If you are a visitor to our site and are in need of services we provide, we hope that you will browse our site and feel free to contact us via email or telephone for further information.
As you browse through our Website, you will see that we have highlighted background information on our firm and the services we provide. We have also included useful resources such as informative articles (in our Newsletter section) and interactive financial calculators (in our Financial Tools section). In addition, we have taken the time to gather many links to external Websites that we think would be of interest to our clients and visitors (in our Internet Links section).
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments you may have - we'd love to hear from you.
- Locally Owned and Operated - Because we are a local firm, our service is very personal. Most of our clients have been with us for years. They trust us with their tax and financial matters and know that we value that trust.
- Tax Services - We handle all types of tax returns from individual to corporate, partnership, and fiduciary. We can also prepare state tax returns, and can handle those out-of- the ordinary tax situations.
- IRS Representation - Our Enrolled Agents represent clients during audits by the Internal Revenue Service, and assist clients in responding to IRS letters.
- Experience - Our tax professionals have a combined 50+ years of experience. You can be assured that your tax return will be completed by an experienced tax professional. Each of our tax pros completes on average 24 hours of CPEs each year to maintain their Enrolled Agent status and/or to stay abreast of changes that may impact your tax return.
- Open Year Round - Unlike many franchise offices, we are open year round to handle your extensions, IRS letters, and other tax matters that may arise.
- Voted The 2011 Eagle Readers' Choice Award Best Tax Service.
- Certified under the State of Texas Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) Program.
This year, many tax law changes will take effect. We pledge to be sure that you receive all the tax credits and benefits you are entitled to. We work hard to maintain our client relationships and provide superior professional services to both returning and new clients.
BCS Tax Group, Inc.
4066 Highway 6 South, College Station, TX 77845
P.O. Box 760 Millican, TX 77866