The IRS is expected to release a new calculator tool during the week of February 19 so that employees can double-check their withholding, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin told House lawmakers at a Wa...
The IRS has announced that retirement plan dollar limitations for 2018 that were previously announced last October in IR-2017-177 and Notice 2017-64 will not change despite the new inflation-adjustmen...
The IRS has modified the casualty loss safe harbor in Rev. Proc. 2017-60. The safe harbor applies to individuals whose personal residence has a deteriorating concrete foundation containing the mineral...
The IRS has issued a new form to be used by organizations applying for tax-exempt status under Code Sec. 501(c)(4): Form 1024-A, Application for Recognition of Exemption Under Section 501(c)(4) of the...
Taxpayers who receive corrected 2017 Forms 1095-A, Health Insurance Marketplace Statement, may need to file an amended return, if they have already filed, the IRS has reported. The Service highlighted...
The IRS has updated guidance on how to make an adequate disclosure on an income tax return for purposes of reducing or eliminating a substantial understatement penalty and/or an unreasonable position ...
Our Success Depends on Client Satisfaction!
Welcome and thank you for visiting our Website. BCS Tax Group has been providing tax services, bookkeeping, and payroll services to individuals and small businesses since 1994. To our valued clients, we hope that this Website will be a helpful resource tool and keep you informed on the ever-changing state of federal income taxes. If you are a visitor to our site and are in need of services we provide, we hope that you will browse our site and feel free to contact us via email or telephone for further information.
As you browse through our Website, you will see that we have highlighted background information on our firm and the services we provide. We have also included useful resources such as informative articles (in our Newsletter section) and interactive financial calculators (in our Financial Tools section). In addition, we have taken the time to gather many links to external Websites that we think would be of interest to our clients and visitors (in our Internet Links section).
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments you may have - we'd love to hear from you.
- Locally Owned and Operated - Because we are a local firm, our service is very personal. Most of our clients have been with us for years. They trust us with their tax and financial matters and know that we value that trust.
- Tax Services - We handle all types of tax returns from individual to corporate, partnership, and fiduciary. We can also prepare state tax returns, and can handle those out-of- the ordinary tax situations.
- IRS Representation - Our Enrolled Agents represent clients during audits by the Internal Revenue Service, and assist clients in responding to IRS letters.
- Experience - Our tax professionals have a combined 50+ years of experience. You can be assured that your tax return will be completed by an experienced tax professional. Each of our tax pros completes on average 24 hours of CPEs each year to maintain their Enrolled Agent status and/or to stay abreast of changes that may impact your tax return.
- Open Year Round - Unlike many franchise offices, we are open year round to handle your extensions, IRS letters, and other tax matters that may arise.
- Voted The 2011 Eagle Readers' Choice Award Best Tax Service.
- Certified under the State of Texas Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) Program.
This year, many tax law changes will take effect. We pledge to be sure that you receive all the tax credits and benefits you are entitled to. We work hard to maintain our client relationships and provide superior professional services to both returning and new clients.
BCS Tax Group, Inc.
310 University Drive East, College Station, Texas 77840