The IRS continues to experience delays mailing backlogged notices due to the volume and restart of issuing notices during the pandemic. The delay impacts some, but not all, IRS notices dated from Nove...
The IRS has reminded employers of filing file Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement, and other wage statements by Monday, February 1, 2021, to avoid penalties and help the IRS prevent fraud. Due to the us...
Employers that hired a designated community resident or a qualified summer youth employee under Code Sec. 51(d)(5) or (d)(7) who began work on or after January 1, 2018, and before January 1, 2021,...
The IRS has announced that the applicable dollar amount used to calculate the fees imposed by Code Secs. 4375 and 4376 for policy and plan years that end on or after October 1, 2020, and before Oc...
The IRS has announced that it is revising Form 1024-A, Application for Recognition of Exemption Under Section 501(c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code, to allow electronic filing for the first time, as...
Our Success Depends on Client Satisfaction!
Welcome and thank you for visiting our Website. BCS Tax Group has been providing tax services, bookkeeping, and payroll services to individuals and small businesses since 1994. To our valued clients, we hope that this Website will be a helpful resource tool and keep you informed on the ever-changing state of federal income taxes. If you are a visitor to our site and are in need of services we provide, we hope that you will browse our site and feel free to contact us via email or telephone for further information.
As you browse through our Website, you will see that we have highlighted background information on our firm and the services we provide. We have also included useful resources such as informative articles (in our Newsletter section) and interactive financial calculators (in our Financial Tools section). In addition, we have taken the time to gather many links to external Websites that we think would be of interest to our clients and visitors (in our Internet Links section).
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments you may have - we'd love to hear from you.
- Locally Owned and Operated - Because we are a local firm, our service is very personal. Most of our clients have been with us for years. They trust us with their tax and financial matters and know that we value that trust.
- Tax Services - We handle all types of tax returns from individual to corporate, partnership, and fiduciary. We can also prepare state tax returns, and can handle those out-of- the ordinary tax situations.
- IRS Representation - Our Enrolled Agents represent clients during audits by the Internal Revenue Service, and assist clients in responding to IRS letters.
- Experience - Our tax professionals have a combined 50+ years of experience. You can be assured that your tax return will be completed by an experienced tax professional. Each of our tax pros completes on average 24 hours of CPEs each year to maintain their Enrolled Agent status and/or to stay abreast of changes that may impact your tax return.
- Open Year Round - Unlike many franchise offices, we are open year round to handle your extensions, IRS letters, and other tax matters that may arise.
- Voted The 2011 Eagle Readers' Choice Award Best Tax Service.
- Certified under the State of Texas Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) Program.
This year, many tax law changes will take effect. We pledge to be sure that you receive all the tax credits and benefits you are entitled to. We work hard to maintain our client relationships and provide superior professional services to both returning and new clients.
BCS Tax Group, Inc.
4066 Highway 6 South, College Station, TX 77845
P.O. Box 760 Millican, TX 77866